Re: How to install Debian with Promise FastTrak 376 chip onboard?

Hi Nano Nano,

thank you for your posting, but I'm an absolute Linux beginner. I have
installed only Windows, so I can't compile a new kernel, as I have no Linux
avaiable.

All I need is for the installation some binary driver that the Debian 3 R2
installer detects my FastTrak 376.

Thanx,

Danny