brainstorming: which tool(s)/paradigm(s)?

Round two. If you think you already answered these questions in
round one, please ignore this email and accept my apologies for
adding 1 to today's mail count.

  Which tool(s) and which paradigm(s) do Linux administrators of
  other distributions envy the most when they look (up) to Debian?

  On a purely technical level, how can an administrator from another
  distribution benefit from switching to Debian? We are talking
  about experienced UNIX users here.

Thank you for your time!

`. `'`