Re: aol art files:

JMJimmy777@aol.com wrote:

Hello
I keep getting a message when I close AOL that AOL is removing aol art files.
Do you know how I can stop this message everytime I close AOL.
Thanks
Jimmy

Having been spanked by my own conscience, and having been exposed to an attempted spanking by another AOL user, let's clear this up.

AOL Toll Free Support:                       1-*800*-827-6364

I'd suggest you write it down somewhere.

When you get an actual ISP, and tired of the MS game, come back here and we'll set you up with Debian GNU/Linux.

HTTP://www.debian.org

PJ