Downgrading to recent mailman security release

Hi all!

I'm in a bit of trouble concerning installing the recent security
upgrade of Mailman. A few days after the release of Woody, I had still
"testing" in my sources.list, so, I got a few upgrades that I didn't
intend to have (yep, I was very new at the time). Probably, among
those, Mailman 2.0.12-1.

The recent security release of Mailman is 2.0.11-1woody7, so if I want
that, I need to downgrade. I presume that the version I have, allthough
newer, is vulnerable to the problems mentioned in the advisory. So, I
downloaded the deb of the security release and went dpkg -i on it, but
it refuses:
Downgrade detected, from version 0x2000cf0 to version 0x2000bf0
This is probably not safe.  Exiting.

Well, OK, I guess it might be unsafe, and I would really hate it if it
breaks Mailman... I really don't have the time to go through a
reconfiguration now, and besides, I intend to migrate to Sympa once I
get the time.

So, advices on what to do with this is very welcome!

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo