Permissions

As I have been quite intelligent in setting permissions on my debian server, I am here to see if anyone has a solution. In my attempt to write recursive permissions on one of my directories, I hit enter a little too prematurely with / as the designated folder. Quickly noticing the error, I hit ctrl-c to stop the operation but as you can guiess, it was not soon enough. It overwrote the permissions that were set by debian in the /bin folder and unknown others.

Is there a utility or way to easily(or not) fix the default permissions?

Joshua

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx