Getting Net SNMPD to work for Cricket?

I'm trying to set up cricket on a machien to monitor variosu machines on my
network. On the Debian machines I've installed the NET SNMP, and NET SNMPD
.debs.

Crickets systemPerfmon.pl returns a small amout of potentialy available
data from the Debian amchines (not nearly all I would like to monitor), but
even this is not working. I'm getting NaN's. meaning not data is being
retrived.

I've verified that the snmpd daemon is running. What do I need to configure
on the Debian machines to make then supply data?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin