exiscan-acl and clamav configuration question

I get the following error in my exim4-configuration effort:

 error in ACL: unknown ACL condition/modifier in
"av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamd.ctl"

Why is it an "unknown ACL condition/modifier"?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my
      heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my
      strength, and my redeemer."          Psalms 19:14