laptop HW detection Q (isa/video/cpu)

I ran several hardware detection programs on my laptop and I seen to
have some indiscrepancies that I was wondering about and hoping some
can give me more info about or point me at a better direction.

(the tools where lspci -vv, lshw and dmi-decode)

Video:
======
I have a ati rage mobility M1 AGPx2 card (mach64). X recognizes it as 8M ram and
the specs say that its 8M but lspci and lshw detect it as 16M. Any idea
which is getting it wrong and why?
output of lshw:
                product: Rage Mobility P/M AGP 2x
                vendor: ATI Technologies Inc
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@01:00.0
                version: 64
                size: 16MB
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: vga bus_master cap_list
                configuration: irq=5

CPU
===
The specs claim its 1.33 Mhz, lshw and dmi-decode claim it runs at 1.3
Mhz but can run at 1.4 Mhz, /proc/cpuinfo says it runs at 1300.
Is it possible to run it at 1.4 Mhz and how (there is now option in the
bios to play with it as far as I can tell).

ISA:
====
It seems that my laptop has an isa bridge although it doesn't look like
anything is connected to it. Could it be that its there because it was
cheaper to just leave it on the board and I can thus disable kernel
support, or is it actually used for something (how do I find out).
Kernel isa support is disabled at the moment and I don't think there is
some hardware that is not usable (at least that I am aware of).
The output of lshw:
        *-isa:0 UNCLAIMED
             product: VT82C686 [Apollo Super South]
             vendor: VIA Technologies, Inc.
             physical id: 7
             bus info: pci@00:07.0
             version: 40
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: isa bus_master cap_list

output of lspci -vv:

00:07.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super South] (rev 40)
	Subsystem: Sony Corporation: Unknown device 80f6
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping+ SERR- FastB2B-