Re: apt-gey: I can't find anywhere this answer! :(

In article <[🔎] HSMGMA$D99A25016E660ECCF516BCD039CE5F07@email.it>, 82roby wrote:
> hi all, this is my first question :)
>
> please help me answering this question:
>
> which packages did I install with apt-get on the 1st of february?

Don't think you can get a real list. You can do however

cd /var/lib/dpkg/
ls -altr *.list|less

You'll see the packages list, sorted by the time of last installation
of each package. However, if you've installed package X on feb 1,
and updated it again on feb 2, it will come up as feb 2 only.

The other option is looking at /var/lib/dpkg/status and status-old,
but that doesn't go back that far.