Help to create softlink to libglide2x.so

Hi

Can anyone help me to create a softlink to libglide2x.so? I pretty new to
Debian/linux and are struggling a lot to get the X system to work. I will
need a kinda detailed instruction on how to do this, what to call the file,
where I can locate it (if it is hiding somewhere:) and which program to use
to make/edit the link.

I've just upgraded to Xfree 4.3.0 and this problem appeared (the X system
wouldn't load before either though... but this problem I might be able to
solve myself as long as I can get the basic to work)

Error message:

Could not load the shared library file for Glide "libglide2x.so"

You need to have Glide installed to run the glide driver for Xfree86. Also
you need to tell Xfree86 where the libglide2x.so file is placed by making a
softlink in the /usr/X11R6/lib/modules directory that points to the
libglide2x.so file. (if your libglide2x.so is in the /usr/lib)

#in -s /usr/lib/libglide2x.s0 /usr/X11R6/lib/modules

(EE) Failed to load module "glide" (a required submodule could not be
loaded2)

(EE) No drivers available

Fatal server error
No screens found