Re: lists.debian.org

Hello,

I am creating a web directory, The-Insight.com, and would like to include your website Lists.debian.org under the "religion/christianity/adventist" category. If you'd like to be added, please follow this url:

http://www.the-insight.com/add.cgi

We shall put all our efforts into having your link up in less than 24 hours; and if you find our site useful for your visitors, please add a reciprocal link.

Link Back : <a href=""> The-Insight.com </a> - A Spirituality Web Directory.

Thank you very much,
James T. Monaghan
webmaster