Re: Can't Reply to List from Mutt

on Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 10:47:22PM -0500, Thomas H. George (xyz@spininternet.com) wrote:
> I am using exim and mutt.  I used to be able to reply to the debian-user
> list from mutt but now my replies are returned with a message that they
> can't be forwarded to tom@Dragon.Zoo (my address on our LAN).  I have
> two ISP mailboxes and I can still send mail from mutt to myself at my
> second mailbox.
>
> I believe this problem started after a recent dist-upgrade.

Sounds like a smarhost issue.  Check your workstation or LAN mail
forwarder configuraion.

> I ran eximconfig and noticed a message at the end regarding
> /etc/email-addresses so I edited this file and added both my ISP email
> addresses.   This did not correct the problem.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to fix this problem.

Post /etc/exim.conf and any relevant aliases from /etc/email-addresses,
either to list or to a website where those interested can view them.

Peace.

    Scandinavian Designs:  Cool furniture, affordable prices, great service,
    satisfied customer.                  http://www.scandinaviandesigns.com/