Data Recovery Software - Download Username & Password

Data Recovery Software Download Request

"Media Tools Professional? 2003" Data Recovery Software includes 5 separate programs:
 - File Recovery Tree?
 - Boot and Partition Repair?
 - Cycle-Clone/Cycle-Image?
 - Media Editor?
 - Secure Wipe?

5 STEPS TO RECOVERING YOUR DATA

STEP 1: Download our step-by-step Quick-Start or Complete Manual
http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/steps.htm#Step1

STEP 2: Download "Media Tools Professional 2003"
http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/steps.htm#Step2

Username: drive
Password: plastic

STEP 3: Use the 'Demo' version. You can see your recoverable data.
http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/steps.htm#Step3

STEP 4: Purchase "Media Tools Professional 2003" to get your registration number.
http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/steps.htm#Step4

STEP 5: Register "Media Tools Professional 2003" to access your reconstructed data.
http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/steps.htm#Step5

Thank You for considering our software for your data recovery needs. If you have any further questions please call.

ACR Data Recovery, Inc.

http://www.atl-datarecovery.com
http://www.data-recovery-software.com
http://www.MediaToolsManual.com/MediaToolsManual.pdf - You first line of technical support.
1-770-925-8808 FAX

Standard Business Hours: (1-770-925-4420) Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) - Technical support available.

After Hours Registration ONLY! (1.770.935.8624) Evenings, 5pm - 11pm EST & Weekends, 9am - 11pm EST (No technical support available during "After Hours").

Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT)
http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/local/usa/ga/index.htm?georgia+atlanta

You are included in our in-house e-mail list as a result of having interacted with our web site either to download our software or you have purchased from us in the past. We have assumed that we have permission to contact you. Please go to our Privacy Policy ( http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/privacy.htm ) to clarify that we do not share your information with anyone.

To no longer be included in any future correspondence, enter your email address on the following page ( http://www.atl-datarecovery.com/noem.htm ). We will comply with all requests. All requests are honored ASAP.