Re: debian-user: not receiving all list mail

On Thursday 29 January 2004 08:54, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:21:04PM +0300, Alphonse Ogulla wrote:
> > It appears that I'm only getting a small percentage of all the mail
> > traffic on this list. I sent 3 posts yesterday but got nothing back from
> > debian-user.
> >
> > Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Please CC me in your replies.
>
> It's working fine for me, normal volume of traffic.  You sure the
> problem's not on your end?

Not absolutely sure but don't think so. I received this post directly from
Paul Johnson and not debian-user. As a matter of fact, this post has not even
shown up in debian-user.

--
Alphonse Ogulla                 | The box said 'Designed for Windows NT or
University of Nairobi, Kenya    | better,' so I installed Debian GNU/Linux