Re: 2.6 upgrade

Brian Corman wrote:

I upgraded to the testing 2.6 kernel, and my mouse is now frozen. Any advice?

You're probably missing a module ("driver") for your mouse. You don't give us much info; is it a USB mouse? a serial mouse? a ps/2 mouse?

Assuming you still have your older kernel, boot into it, then do an "lsmod" and compare that output to an "lsmod" while booted into 2.6. That might give you a clue as to which module(s) you're missing. Then you can "modprobe <missing_module>".

--
Kent