RE: Email client programs

Yes.  Thanks for the clarification.  Actually after typing that message I
knew I had gotten the commands wrong.  I'm hoping that the OP understood my
meaning though.

> using different email clients will do different things...
> 	use what works better for -you- or -them-

Which is always one of the top considerations when doing these kinds of
things. Good point again.

> avoiding ms outlook ( any version ) is a good thing

:)  although with the previous point, that is why I do use MS Outlook.

Thanks for the reply
Ben Yau