aptitude -f oddity

I have m sarge system running and configured as I want it, but when I
installed ymessenger, it complained about missing "things". That I
fixed.

I'm having a weird output message when I run "sudo aptitude -f install",
I get the following output;

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Reading extended state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be automatically installed:
  libgtkmm1.2-0 libsigc++0c102 libsnmp-base libsnmp5 libxcursor-dev
  libxrender-dev python2.3-imaging python2.3-tk render-dev
The following packages will be automatically REMOVED:
  libmime-base64-perl
  apache apache-common apt-show-versions arts autotools-dev autotrace
  base-config bsdmainutils buffer chkrootkit console-data console-tools cpp
  cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client debconf debconf-utils dialog dict dump
  dvgrab e2fsprogs ethereal ethereal-common ettercap fortune-mod fortunes
  fortunes-min fortunes-off g++ gaim gcc grep-dctrl gtk2-engines-cleanice
  hdparm iptables jpilot jpilot-plugins kappfinder kate kcalc kcharselect
  kcmlinuz kcoloredit kcontrol kcron kdeadmin-kfile-plugins kdebase
  kdebase-bin kdebase-kio-plugins kdegraphics-kfile-plugins
  kdenetwork-kfile-plugins kdepasswd kdeprint kdesktop kdessh kdf kdvi
  kedit kernel-package kfind kfloppy kgeo kget kghostview kgpgcertmanager
  khelpcenter khexedit kicker kiconedit kjots klipper kmahjongg kmenuedit
  kmrml knotes kompare konqueror konqueror-nsplugins konsole kpackage
  kpager kpaint kpersonalizer kpf krdc krfb kruler ksmserver ksnapshot
  ksplash kstars ksysguard ksysguardd ksysv ktimer ktip kuickshow kuser
  kview kviewshell kwin kxconfig lde libautotrace3 libcap1 libcupsimage2
  libcupsys2 libcupsys2-dev libdbd-mysql-perl libgnet1.1 libgnomeprint2.2-0
  libgnomeprintui2.2-0 libgnutls7 libhtml-parser-perl libieee1284-3
  libjcode-pm-perl libkdegames1 libkdenetwork2 libkonq4 libnetpbm9
  liborbit2 libpam-modules libpam-runtime libpam0g libpam0g-dev
  libparted1.6-0 libpcre3 libpcre3-dev libreadline4 libruby libsasl-dev
  libsasl7 libsdl-ttf2.0-0 libsmbclient libwww-perl libxft2 libxslt1
  libzvbi-common linux-kernel-headers lisa login mc mime-support mp3burn
  mtools net-tools netpbm pan passwd pciutils pciutils-dev perl-doc php4
  php4-mysql pnm2ppa po-debconf python2.2 python2.2-imaging python2.2-tk
  reportbug rfb ruby samba samba-common screen scribus secpolicy sendmail
  smbclient smbfs t1lib1 tasksel tetex-extra unp wmakerconf wmakerconf-data
  xscreensaver-gl
  ark audacity aumix-gtk enigma firestarter fwbuilder fwbuilder-ipt
  gnomemeeting gphoto2 gsm-utils ipchains kdm libexif9 libfwbuilder-dev
  libfwbuilder5 libglut3 libgphoto2-2 libgphoto2-port0 libgsmme1c102
  libgtkmm1.2-0 libkscan1 libsane libsigc++0c102 libsnmp-base libsnmp5
  libwine-twain libxcursor-dev libxcursor1 libxrender-dev libzipios++0c102
  mdadm mgp minicom mozilla-locale-de-at netris python2.3
  python2.3-iconvcodec python2.3-imaging python2.3-tk qcad render-dev
  rosegarden sane sane-utils sodipodi xchat xchat-common xdm
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  aumix libmime-base64-perl
  kdelibs-bin kdelibs-data kdelibs4 libarts1 libperl5.8
  libqt3-compat-headers libqt3-headers libqt3-mt-dev libqt3c102-mt libwine
  libwine-print perl perl-base perl-modules python python-imaging python-tk
  qt3-dev-tools sketch wine wine-utils
21 packages upgraded, 48 newly installed, 2 to remove and 179 not upgraded.
Need to get 57.0MB/62.0MB of archives. After unpacking 99.2MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] Abort.

Under "NEW Packages", I don't want these added, and I have removed them
already, and have searched for any lingering remnants, and do not see
any.

Why is sarge telling me that it wants to re-install them?

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:

        Ben Franklin - 1759