Re: Sarge: Postfix and SMTP Auth with PAM?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 01:34:32AM +0900, Bengt Thure'e wrote:
| Hej,
|
| I am wondering if Sarges Postfix works with SMTP Auth.

Yes.

| Have not managed to get it to work with PAM-SASLauthd

| If anyone have managed to get it working I would be delighted to receive
| some hints and tips...

Install the postfix-tls package.  Tell it to use auth (see the docs
for an explanation of the options) and set up saslauthd (package
sasl2-bin, for SASL2).

-D

--
Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved
person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.