Export to eps removes transparency

Hello,

We did a drawing in oodraw (1.1.0-3). Selected the same and chose export to eps
(selection only). The resulting eps is not what I actually drew. The
colors were messed up. Hunting around we traced it to the loss of
transparency while exporting.

Funny thing is that when I print to a file (ps), a dialog pops up querying
whether the transparency is to be maintained. Saying yes will result in a ps
file which has the proper colors.

Is this the expected behaviour or is it a bug? Anyone else has got round
this problem?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                            GPG KeyID : F0225B2C
  Fingerprint: F7CC 61A8 C6C1 D29C 2863  4E20 8A78 A19D F022

I think I'll KILL myself by leaping out of this 14th STORY WINDOW while
reading ERICA JONG'S poetry!!