Re: ALSA can't find modules

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 22:59, duck wrote:

> alsa-source (or the appropriate alsa-modules package, if you are using a
> precompiled kernel).
>
> If using alsa-source, read /usr/share/doc/alsa-source/README.Debian for
> instructions for compiling the modules.
I've not configured my apt sources.list to any site on the internet, coz
i've a slow dialup connection. Only sid snapshot cds from september 2003
are available. There is no alsa-modules package. I'm using the stock
2.4.21-5-k7 kernel image. Will try to configure sources.list to point to
internet repositories.

Thanks a lot.

--
Soumyadip Modak <soumyadip@softhome.net>