Compiling 2.6.1 problems

Hello to all:

As the subject sais I'm having a little bit of trouble when compiling the
kernel 2.6.1.
I already configured it, this is a copy of the exact error message:

--beginning of error message--

athena:/usr/src/linux# make-kpkg --revision=686:MyKernel2.6.1 kernel_image
test -f stamp-configure || /usr/bin/make -f
/usr/share/kernel-package/rules configure
/usr/bin/make    ARCH=i386 \
                     bzImage
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.1'
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[2]: `arch/i386/kernel/asm-offsets.s' is up to date.
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  CC      net/core/dev.o
In file included from include/net/pkt_cls.h:5,
                 from include/net/pkt_sched.h:14,
                 from net/core/dev.c:101:
include/linux/pkt_cls.h:1: parse error before `<'
make[3]: *** [net/core/dev.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [net/core] Error 2
make[1]: *** [net] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.1'
make: *** [stamp-build] Error 2
athena:/usr/src/linux#

--end of error message--

Does anybody know what this error means and how to solve it, my cpu is an
athlon 1.2 Thunderbird, I already tried to change the revision to 786 but
the same problem. At the beggining I thouht that it was due to a
confugiration so I went back to xconfig a re-configure to kernel making
sure that I selected just the features accordins to my hardware, but the
problem persist.

Any helpwill be appretiated, other than that, have everybody a nice day.

Didier.

--
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it