Re: server packages

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Koen Calliauw wrote:

> Hi,
>
> soon I will start a hosting company and I'll use debian for all my
> servers. I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with
> some kind of control panel for debian.
> Currently I haven't found a decent package, they're all a bit too much
> development-status.

For a hosting company + debian your choices are going to be pretty limited

IMHO for webhosting webmin doesn't cut it. For system admin great but it
doesn't have features that webhosts need.

Basically i would suggest you look at web://cp which is getting there or
try cpanel (www.cpanel.net) but its not that good on debian and does cost

HTH

rus
--