Re: wanted: postfix incoming mail server HOWTO

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 02:34:58AM +0800, Ryan Mackay wrote:
> I assume your boxen are running debian, if so, apt-get install postfix
> will ask you which domains the server should accept mail for.

Sorry, I didn't explain the problem very well. I can send/receive mail on
the (debian stable) box. Mail goes into /var/mail/username. But now I need
to figure out how to:
	(1) let users pick up mail from the box
	(2) forward mail to another email address (I'm not sure at what point I
	can start using .forward files).

I've installed courier-pop (because it was alphabetically first in the list
that I found). But there doesn't seem to be any configuration to it, nor
does there seem to be a man page.

I am very good at reading documentation, I'm just not sure which
documentation I should be reading. :)

thanks,
emma

--