wanted: postfix incoming mail server HOWTO

Hey everyone,

I need to set up a box that will accept mail for some domain names. I need
a HOWTO to help me through it though. (I'm already sending mail nicely
from the box.)

Right now I'm reading through:
	http://www.postfix.org/basic.html#mydestination

I'm looking for something that has more of a Step 1. Step 2. approach than
this one. Specifically: I need to be able to receive email for multiple
domain names. I'm not sure if I need to adjust the postfix config files
each time, or if I can just store all of the domain names in a file and
have postfix check the file to see what it should be collecting email for.

thanks,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin