Re: Second X

Dennis Kaplan a écrit :
 > How do I lock my session and then how do I start a new session?

I've tried it once on KDE-3.1.4 but wasn't really satisfied of it...
In the K menu, you click on the "Disconnect" (or something similar) button, just as if you wished to shutdown. The top checkbox allows you to "suspend" your session and open a new one on a new vc. I found it dangerous if you logout from you first session, but maybe it works better than I think.

--
Seb