Unresolved Symbols from ScrollKeeper

I'm using "unstable" which I keep upto date on at least a weekly basis. From time to time I get this sort of problem with unresolved symbols:

Setting up anjuta (1.2.0-1) ...
scrollkeeper-update: relocation error: /usr/lib/libxslt.so.1: undefined symbol: xmlIsBaseCharGroup
dpkg: error processing anjuta (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
Setting up glabels (1.93.2-1) ...
/usr/bin/scrollkeeper-update: relocation error: /usr/lib/libxslt.so.1: undefined symbol: xmlIsBaseCharGroup

Last week it was gthumb which had the problem.

I'm quite unclear what is causing these; whether it's a problem on my system, a problem with libxslt1 or a problem with the named pakages. What puzzles me is that I don't see bug reports for the problem suggesting other people are not seeing it (or I'm not looking in the right place).

Can somebody throw some light on what's happening.

Thanks

Dick