Re: ieee1394 ethernet

To add my bit to the matter:

When setting up a friend's Win XP machine, I stumbled across the fact that
IEEE1394 can actually be used in networking.  So obviously this applies to all
OSes as well.

Never tried it yet though.

On 20-Jan-2004 Paul Johnson wrote:

> --

---------------------------------------
Arlen Carlson <arlen@carlsontech.net>

gleemites, n.:
        Petrified deposits of toothpaste found in sinks.
                -- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\