Re: Debian dedicated hosting

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:47:03 -0800
Dennis Kaplan <News@orces.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 20 January 2004 03:39 am, DPajur@eircom.ie wrote:
> > Hi folks!
> >
> > I'm looking for a dedicated server supporting Debian, without paying
> > through the nose for a custom installation.
> >

> Check out 1and1.com I don't know if they are runing debian but they are
> hosting my http://guyscope.com there and I am very happy.
> They are free for the first 3 years!!

Yes, I've just switched to 1and1.com, and got the three free year deal.
They run Linux, which was a prerequisite for me, but unsure now as to which distribution. They believe after three years, you'll be so happy with their service, you'll be happy to pay the thirty dollars a month or whatever, so they have the intention of being around for a while, and would appear to have the money to be able to do so.
Regards,

David.