Programs with colourful, moving, images???

Well, that subject-line sounds delirious :-)

My three month old daughter loves to watch glxgears running maximized on one of my monitors while I work at the other. The big, revolving and colourful wheels seem to attrect her attention like a magnet. So therefore my question. Are there any other programs, demos like glxgears, which display some sort of big, animated figures??

I tried to run Xscreensaver in a Xnest-ed window, but I couldn get that to work.

Regards,

Iwan