RE: a trojan is on your computer!

Besides, lsass.exe is part of microsoft's active directory crap.
http://66.102.11.104/search?q=cache:W1lbKbsIR2YJ:www.searchnetworking.com/or
iginalContent/0,289142,sid7_gci803195,00.html+lsass.exe+purpose&hl=en&ie=UTF
-8

could it be that this was a 'failed' attempt to send us your leet trojan
fixing program ?