Opening URL from multi-gnome-terminal

Hello. What should I do to be able to open URLs directly from
the multi-gnome-terminal (woody system)? I couldn't find any clue
reading files in /usr/share/doc/multi-gnome-terminal. I thought
maybe defining the default URL handler would do the job: Control Center->
Document Handlers-> URL Handlers, and then Protocol=default,
handler = mozilla "%s". I also tried Protocol=http. Anyway, when I
right click on a URL I get the menu option "Open in browser", but it
does nothing. Should I set up something somewhere else? Thanks in
advance,

						Victor