udf support in 2.6

Anybody tried udftools in debian 2.6?

My CDRW device is /dev/hdc, I add to /etc/default/udftools:
	DEVICES="/dev/hdc"
but when I try to execute /etc/init.d/udftools start I have the following
error:
	Starting support for udftools packet writing: pktcdvd0=hdcopen packet device:
No such device or address

I have the devices /dev/pktcdvd0, /dev/pktcdvd1, /dev/pktcdvd2
and /dev/pktcdvd3 created.

I'm using sid, the latest 2.6 image provided by Debian; do I have to compile
my own kernel or is it ok to use the one provided by Debian?

Any idea?

Thanks,

ADSL    -    Para estar las 24 horas en internet
http://www.internet.com.uy       Tel. 707.42.52