Re: viewing multi-page .tiff: how to in linux

Brian Potkin wrote:

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 09:28:32AM -0600, Damon L. Chesser wrote:

Brian Potkin wrote:
Installing the mgetty-viewfax package takes only a minute or two and
gets you 'viewfax', which is capable of viewing multipage tiffs.  It
would be useful to know whether it works for you.

Brian.

I will look into it Brian! Prob. not today, I have a lot of housework my wife wants done :( Thanks for the help and I will let you know if it works or not!

Let the list know, Damon.  Adding to this thread would be appropriate.

I see KFax lets you view your mulipage tiff.  As I recollect, it is
based on viewfax.

Enjoy the housework but don't get carried away with it.  You need to
maintain your energy level to stay on top of learning Linux.

Brian.
I installed mgetty-viewfax. It does indeed work! How do I get it to print? Nothing in the man pages that I saw.

--
Damon L. Chesser
dchesser@bigfoot.com