Re: [Fwd: Preliminary investigation were started]

Wayne Topa wrote:
Monique Y. Herman(spam@bounceswoosh.org) is reported to have said:

On 2004-01-14, Joseph Jones penned:

Anybody else got this crap?

Joe

It was sent to the list; presumably it wasn't sent to you personally.

I got one addressed to me.

I too received one addressed directly to me. So is it possible that someone here on the list who may be using Windows (and has previously either received email from both of us or sent email directly to both of us) is infected? I'm assuming the worm sends itself to everyone in the infected party's address book; and often, addresses get added automatically as emails are received or sent.