Re: Differences in RH Fedora coming from Debian

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:07:48 -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:

> See above reference to proper usage of the 'find' command. It really
> comes in handy in situations like this. :) <- Once again. Smiley. Joke.
> Ha ha. Funny. Etc, etc, etc, ad nauseaum. Need I go on? :)

I owe you an apology.  I shouldn't have written or posted my somewhat
mean-spirited reply.  In my defense, I have had a very trying and worrying
few days.   Nevertheless, I need to keep my attitude out of here.

I withdraw what I said and apologize unreservedly, both to you and to the
other list inhabitants who had to read my remarks.

I will try to confine my posts in the future to either questions or
helpful answers.

--

Programming without a hex editor is like watchmaking without a hammer.