Re: Blender on debian

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 05:27:12PM +1100, glenn wrote:
> I installed it ages ago & it worked fine, I regularly apt-get update &
> upgrade||dist-upgrade, and one day I noticed blender in the downloads,

Then it would be a bug.  But a really weird one.  If there is not an
account named ``alexis'' I would suspect this being one of the
maintainers' account name.  I guess a bug has already been filed, if
it's not your local problem.

> > The symlink target path looks weiiiiiird; what are it's permissions,
> > anyway?

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9