apache[2] suexec and userdir

Dear all,

fascinated of apache and apache2 packages I would like to enable
suexec and suexec2 respectively.  The problem, however, is that
-- for historical reasons -- our users' web directories are
located under </home/*/WWW>, while suexec/suexec2 expects
</home/*/public_html> to be the userdir.

Thus my question: how can I solve this problem
- if I would like to make use of debian's packages
- if I must stick to /home/*/WWW to be the "physical" directory.

Thanks!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |