Re: Differences in RH Fedora coming from Debian

> I'm taking a class this semester which is all about installing and using
> Linux. After talking with the professor on Tuesday, I've learned a few
> details. First, I have to use Vulgarly Illogical for my text editor for
<snip>

> We're going to be working on Fedora systems. What's sickening, is that
<snap>

If you're really so desperate to impress the teacher your Linux skilz it would be
much  better to just STFU and enjoy the class.

You're going to get pummled on your first corporate gig.

--
A program should be written to  model the concepts of the task it
maximizes the  potential for it  to be applied  to tasks that are