Re: I can't access some site with Mozilla

I have the same setup, win xp with Mozilla, but could get to both of these sites.

Do you block cookies or have any other privacy settings active? I notice the first one did a fast re-direct.

Christopher L. Everett wrote:

OK,

I git this problem only once in a while.  Otherwise useful site that I
can't access that give me "connection refused" errors when Moz or
IE on a Windows box behind the same firewall as me works fine.

Here are 2 sample URLS:

http://www.mwave.com/
http://www.egain.com/

I realize that most likely these turkeys have a braindead (MS ISA? )
firewall in place.  So how do I deal?