Re: marillat.free.fr

Message de Joerg Rossdeutscher, le mercredi 14 janvier :
> Hi,
>
> Am Mi, den 14.01.2004 schrieb Carl Fink um 20:43:
> > On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 08:17:56PM +0100, Joan Tur wrote:
> >
> > > It's down.  Now you can get those packages at:
> > > deb http://hpisi.nerim.net/ unstable main
> >
> > Actually I'm getting "403 Forbidden" when I try.
>
> I actualized the adress two days ago and it worked. Today it stopped
> working and I noticed the adress had changed a little bit again. It's
> now an ftp. It had been a http two days ago.

christian marillat has had problems with free.fr (wrong system date for
a server)

i think nerim.net should be ok from now.

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

benoit

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread.