Re: marillat.free.fr

Hi,

Am Mi, den 14.01.2004 schrieb Carl Fink um 20:43:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 08:17:56PM +0100, Joan Tur wrote:
>
> > It's down.  Now you can get those packages at:
> > deb http://hpisi.nerim.net/ unstable main
>
> Actually I'm getting "403 Forbidden" when I try.

I actualized the adress two days ago and it worked. Today it stopped
working and I noticed the adress had changed a little bit again. It's
now an ftp. It had been a http two days ago.

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/