Installation freezes after 'Insert root floppy disk'

Hi,

Probably that's very simple. I install 3.0r1 on intel based server without video
card from floppies. I boot the system from rescue disk and type the command line:
linux console=ttyS0

I see normal output on my terminal, and then the system prompts for the second
floppy:
VFS: Insert root floppy disk to be loaded into RAM disk and press ENTER.

I replace the floppies and press Enter. Nothing happens. I tried making two more
root floppies with no result. What could be a solution. More parameters in
command line? Thanks in advance your help!

BR,
Dub