Re: Reading Adobe DRM-enabled e-Books under Linux?

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 05:30:28PM -0800, Nano Nano said
> Therefore, I do not believe I am doing
> anything ethically wrong here.

That's nice, but the law doesn't really take into account your personal
beliefs about the rightness or wrongness of your actions, sadly.

> This is a legit case of cracking DRM,
> the authorities will look the other way.

Heh, put your crackpipe down.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: cracking MD4 Saddam Hussein MD2 csim FBI Ft. Meade ICE TELINT