RE: OT: Why stonehenge Sucks

Personally I find this request unreasonable.
Not unlike if Germans ask everyone not to mention Nazi's ever again.

As for Stone Henge, I find the absolute lack of effort from the
government to look after this area of England.
As an attraction it has awful facilities.
Wasn't there some plans to build a semi subterranean complex so the
plain was not spoilt ?