Re: Moz firebird * php

I don't really understand your question, but the short answer is no
problem - I can't see how the choice of browser would make a difference.

If it doesn't know what to do with the file so offers to try to save it,
then thats probably an apache config problem. i.e. apache (or your
choice of web server) isn't executing the php script and serves _it_,
not its output, to the browser.

Check /etc/apache/httpd.conf, find the commented out line starting "And
for PHP4", then uncomment the next two lines. All this is assuming
you're running apache stock 'apt-get' standard on debian and that you
are using php4. If not you may have to do the equivalent on your system.

Let me know how it goes
Glenn