gnome-chess crashes

Hello. I just wanted to play chess with my computer, and installed
gnome-chess and gnuchess. I added gnuchess to the program preferences,
and started a new game. I moved my first piece, and then the program
responded. Fine. But after a few movements, gnome-chess just
crashed. No process left in the background, no warning... it just
disappeared. I tried several times, and the only difference was when
it crashed: sometimes after a few moves, sometimes after the first
move. I could not play a whole game.

I also tried playing against gnuchess directly, following the game
with the graphical interfase of gnome-chess. Gnuchess seemed to
progress flawlessly. At one point, gnome-chess crashed again. To undo
a movement, I used the backwards arrow one movement, the piece went to
the previous position, and did a new movement. I clicked on the
forward arrow (dangerous, because there was no movements later), and
gnome-chess crashed "due to a fatal error" (warning this
time). However, if during a normal I click the forward arrow (and,
once again, there are no movements later, nothing happens and the
application does not crash.

I have also crashed gnome-chess with other combinations of clicks.
Should I file bug reports?

I'm using gnome-chess 0.3.3, and GNU Chess 5.07, in a sid machine.

Regards,
							Victor