reject non-english mail as spam?

I keep getting spam on the list that is completelly foreign.

SA scores it as this in regards the foreign langauge component:
1.5 BODY_8BITS BODY: Body includes 8 consecutive 8-bit characters
 2.8 UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY BODY: Message written in an undesired language
 3.2 CHARSET_FARAWAY BODY: Character set indicates a foreign language
 3.2 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers
 2.5 MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY   MIME character set indicates foreign language

Can we tune the sa rules for this list to reject completelly non-english
email?
Or can it be assumed that people will be posting non-english email to this
list.
Not that I can read them.
At the very least can we add in the SA english component at perhap these
score levesl?

 1.0 BODY_8BITS BODY: Body includes 8 consecutive 8-bit characters
 1.4 UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY BODY: Message written in an undesired language
 1.5 CHARSET_FARAWAY BODY: Character set indicates a foreign language
 1.5 CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER A foreign language charset used in headers
 1.75 MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY   MIME character set indicates foreign language

--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman