Re: Multicast question (newbie)

Ahhh.. so I can just ignore the message then?

My Kernel hasn't been compiled yet, the laptop was a present with Debian
installed. The person who gave it to me said that I will need to compile it
but as I'm a complete Linux Noob I will have to learn some more first before
I undertake such a scary task :)