Re: Re: Can't "make xconfig" for kernel 2.6.test9

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 02:30:33PM -0600, Ramasubramanian Ramesh wrote:

| I believe the problem is in qt installation as I should have
| /usr/lib/libqt.a and I don't. I am

I don't have that file either, yet xconfig works fine.

| going rm libqt-dev and reinstall it and see.

You're focusing on the wrong package.  Read the debian.README.gz from
the kernel-source package, it tells you which package you need.

--
If your company is not involved in something called "ISO 9000" you
probably have no idea what it is.  If your company _is_ involved in ISO