Re: switching from woody to unstable/testing

Dear All,

I am a newbie to Debian, and I ran into problems today. I did just like it
says here below, but when I reboot I do not come further than "LI" of
"LILO".

After googleing a bit I found that this was a "well known" problem, and that
it can be solved using a boot disk.

Could someone explain to me, step by step, what I shall do when I have
booted with the boot-disk?

Many thanks,
                        Goran

[🔎] 200401121428.19424.ogulla@mail.uonbi.ac.ke">news:[🔎] 200401121428.19424.ogulla@mail.uonbi.ac.ke...